1. What forms of payment does the website accept?
PayPal, Visa, and Mastercard are accepted payment methods on the website.
Customers with PayPal accounts can use their accounts to make payments when the page jumps to PayPal during the payment process. Customers without PayPal accounts can use this page to directly enter their Visa or Mastercard information and make a credit card payment.
2. Can I deliver if I live outside of Hong Kong?
Yes. Global delivery is supported on the new Angance Hong Kong website.
3. In order to qualify for free shipping, what is the minimum purchase amount?
Mainland, Macau, and Hong Kong China: Free shipping is available on purchases of $500 or more; otherwise, a fee of $40 will be applied.
Other countries: Free shipping is offered on purchases over $1500; otherwise, a fee of $150 will be added.
4. Will I be subject to taxes if I receive items from international addresses? Who is in charge of making tax payments?
It is based on the destination’s customs regulations. If tax is incurred, it must be paid by the recipient.
5. How long will it take to ship after the order is placed?
We process and prepare orders from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
Once your order is received, it will be shipped within 2 working days.
6. How long will it take to receive the goods after placing the order?
Normally 2 to 7 days. Depending on the destination, we will select the best logistics approach, which may include but is not limited to SF Express, DHL, and UPS.